Sorry about the slow updates on my blog here, I've been kinda swamped with school work, writing articles for Full Circle, and such that I haven't been able to think of things to write when I did have time (or I just simply didn't have time). I am now, however, setting aside every other Sunday of the month (second and last sunday of each month) to updating this blog (short of when I have exams, or when I'm off on Summer vacation, but I'll leave a notice as to how long I'll be gone). Over Summer vacation I'll probably be writing a lot, and so I'll just be unable to post them until I return.
A few things I'm working on these days:
- A website about Linux along with a wordpress blog, and once it's finished I may find hosting for it and use that instead, but I will see how it turns out first.
- Learning Python thoroughly
- Studying for exams
- Planning my gap year out
- Writing for Full Circle
Changes to my computers:
- Both PC and Laptop are now running ArchLinux 64bit with Awesome 3.1
- PC will soon be running with 4GB of RAM
Things I plan on doing:
- LPIC-1 during my gap year
- Getting a second 22" monitor for my PC
- Getting a graphics tablet for my PC
Favourite programs these days:
- MOC (command-line music player)
- My ipod Touch (for checking emails and such without having to pull out my old clunky laptop)
- Conky (I added a to-do list and a shopping list to it using python and an assortment of text files)
That's all I can think of posting for this time. Anyone is free to post suggestions for articles, how-tos, and so forth and I will cover as many as I can. Also, I would like to get a rough estimate of how many people read this blog, so if you feel like just leaving a comment, please do so!