Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer Update

I realize I haven't posted anything new for a while on here. The reason is that I've been on vacation (and still am) in Canada, where the fastest 'net speed I have regular access to is 28,8K, in other words, too slow for intense usage (especially because it's pretty expensive too). However, I have been working on some videos which I'll probably upload to youtube and link to in a blog post for others to view (one is for installing Arch and the basic config - without sound, and I'm working on another which shows how to install xorg, alsa, etc. and configure it properly - it will have sound when it's done).

I will be going back home in about a week, then I'll need to finish some school work, so it may be a few weeks before I get around to uploading the videos.

Have a great summer everyone,
Lswest

No comments: